DONATE TO THE JEFFERSON ATHLETIC FOUNDATION
High school sports don’t have the resources they once had; Jefferson Athletic Foundation (JAF) provides financial support to help offset the budget challenges each sport faces. The JAF is like a “master” booster club for individual team booster clubs, awarding grants twice per year to teams to a maximum amount of $1,000 per team. Teams can use the money for expenditures such as; assistant coaches, uniforms, equipment or needed facility/practice space. With your help, we could do even more, and help lighten the load for parents of student athletes.
How Jefferson Athletic Foundation is funded:
Donationsfrom individuals and businesses
Pull-tab sales at North Star Tavern, Full Tilt Tavern & Carmines Bar & Grille. This is currently our biggest revenue generator.
Examples of typical expenses incurred by teams:
- Girls Varsity Hockey Jerseys: $5,000
- Girls Golf warm-up jackets and pants: $2,400
- Boys Basketball uniforms: $2,000
- Boys Hockey gloves and helmets: $5,500
- Girls Tennis uniforms (skirt and top): $4,000
- Boys Varsity Baseball uniforms: $4,500
- Girls Softball Varsity and JV uniforms: $3,400
- Girls Lacrosse assistant coach: $3,000
- Boys and Girls Track Pole Vault pit: $14,900
- Gymnastics leotards: $4,300
Note: these are just a few examples; every year teams also ask for funds for buses, training supplies, equipment and coaches.
If you can add a "tip" to your donation of a couple dollars, that will help us offset the cost of credit card fees.
Help us get the word out.
Donate using our secure online form below