Become a Member of the Jefferson Athletic Foundation
Download - Jefferson Athletic Foundation Application
Jefferson Athletic Foundation Member Requirements:
- Bi-annually, submit an income statement, check register, bank reconciliation and copy of bank statements to the Vice President Member Services - an online form is available to do this.
- Reporting deadline: January 31st - this is for the period July 1 - December 31.
- Reporting deadline: July 31st - this is for the period January 1 - June 30.
- Keep copies of all receipts backing up each check that is written for a minimum of seven years. Supply a receipt copy to the Jefferson Athletic Foundation Treasurer upon request.
- Prepare an annual budget with approval by your sport booster group.
- Supply an income statement to any booster club member who requests it.
Member Organizations will:
- Have bylaws detailing role of each Booster Group officer.
- Hold an annual meeting presenting the approved budget and volunteer/fundraising expectations for each member.
- Designate a representative to attend Jefferson Athletic Foundation meetings.
- Participate in Jefferson Athletic Foundation fundraising activities and provide volunteers when requested.
- Establish an alumni database to include athlete name, address, graduation year, email address, parent name.
Jefferson Athletic Foundation will:
- Provide 501(c)3 status to member organizations.
- Provide tax exempt status to member organizations for certain purchases.
- Prepare a consolidated tax return.
- Produce/Promote/Sell athletic season passes to students/adults/seniors per Bloomington Public Schools (District 271) approval.